Frequently Asked Questions...
- I have no musical training.. Will I be able to play guitar? Yes! Anyone can learn to play the guitar.
- How long before I start playing? You'll be playing in the very first lesson.
- How can you guarantee my results? I've been teaching people for many years with a very successful track record of great results. Check me on YELP HERE!
- I'd like to take lessons with my child. Do you do group lessons? Yes, it's possible and sometimes works really well with families.
- I don't have a guitar yet.. Where can I get one? Let me know what you're looking for, your budget, and I'll help you find one.
- Acoustic guitar or electric guitar? Either are ok to start with, it just depends on which you like.. Eventually you can play both!
- How long before I get "good" at playing the guitar? The more you practice, the faster you will progress - it's that simple.
- How much do lessons cost? Send me your location and availability for a quote.
- How often are the lessons? Lessons are typically once a week on a convenient set schedule.
- Where are the lessons? Generally I go to your location for the lessons but we can possibly arrange you coming to my studio.
- I live outside the LA area. Can we do video lessons? Yes.
- I've got an old clunker guitar.. Can we use it? We just might be able to make some tweaks to it and it'll be fine to get you started.
You are visitor number: 1074